Fosco Matteini, born in Rimini in 1949
Physical-kinesio-therapist since 1972
Graduated at the University of Padova – Faculty of Orthopedics – I started my professional activity in Rimini at the Sol Et Salus rehabilitation clinic.
In the early years of my activity I worked in Padova for the Italian association Lotta alla Distrofia Muscolare (Muscular Dystrophy) in the field of Neuromuscular Diseases.
I returned to Rimini in 1980 to work at the Infermi hospital.
In 1982 I meet Françoise Mézières – the discoverer of the muscle chains – and in the same year I meet Thérèse Bertherat – the French physiotherapist who created Antigym.
In 1985 I formed myself as a mézièrist with Françoise Mézières and I started the free profession in the center I opened with the name Centro Antiginnastica (Antigym Center).
In 1988 I formed myself as Antigym praticien with Thérèse Bertherat.
This encounter is fundamental to my training path and this allowed me to rethink the therapeutic aspect (pathology) to approach a pedagogical-bodily profession.
From 1997 to 2006 I worked as a trainer with T. Bertherat in Rimini, Paris and Buenos Aires.
The experience as a trainer leads me to reflect and ask questions about my inner path in relation to the profession I was doing.
I interrupt thus the collaboration of trainer with T. Bertherat.
In 2002, the encounter with James Tomarelli at a Sacred Dances seminar laid the foundations for a new mind-body path aimed at the psychic evolution of man.
After attending numerous seminars with James Tomarelli, I currently attend and work in these seminars by bringing my experience in the body structure in order to free its potential.
Since January 2013 I leave the brand AG-TB.
Today I continue my profession in Holistic Morphological Harmonization A.M.O. both in individual and group sessions in the center of Rimini, in other Italian cities: Padova, Bologna and abroad in Spain and Germany.
Elvira Finato, born in Argentina in 1951
After many years of private and public work experience, meeting with Thérèse Bertherat leads me to a profound professional and personal breakthrough. She herself proposes me to undergo her training.
I attend the school she led in Paris and
– in 1992 I received the Diploma (then transformed into a Licensing Certificate) of Praticien of TB Antigym and later attended all the upgrades required until 2012. www.antiginnastica.com
– The reading of the book A Corps Consentant, written by Thérèse and Marie Bertherat about the body of the pregnant woman touches my interest in the subject of birth and is a strong stimulus to propose antigym to pregnant women as body work preparation to giving birth.
For 16 years I have been accompanying future moms on this journey towards birth.
– My formation in “birth” continues at the “Doulas School” in Pisa.
In 2009 I graduated as a DOULA. www.ecomondodoula.it
– My thoughts and feelings about physiological birth in the respect of woman and child are in full agreement with what Dr. MICHEL ODENT wrote, which I consider to be a fundamental guide in practicing my work with future mothers.
I attended residential seminars conducted by Dr. Michel Odent in Italy and abroad.
In February 2010 I attended the International Congress “The Mid-Atlantic Conference on Birth and Primal Health Research”in Las Palmas – Canary Islands organized by Michel Odent.
Experiences of inner growth and evolution
– For more than 10 years, I have been participating in Gurdjieff’s Sacred Dances Residential Seminars conducted by James Tomarelli, meditation, inner exercises, in the tradition that comes from Gurdjieff / Bennett; an experience that I continue with my husband, Fosco Matteini. www.Gurdjieffdance.com
From 2008 to 2011 I participated in Mantova at seminars of 1 ° -2 ° -3 ° -4 ° level of Psychophony, conducted by Elisa Benassi – www.esserevoce.it
In my personal research of the Sacred Feminine:
– in 2006 I met and attended the first seminar hosted in Italy by VICKI NOBLE and other seminars she conducted in the following years always in Italy www.Motherpeace.com
– in 2006 I also start a journey with DIANE SEA DANCER of Dolce Medicina della Danza del Sole; residential seminars organized by the “Sacred Circle of Women” www.dolcemedicina.it
Other training paths:
– Two year course in Psychomotricity conducted by Dr. Cecilia Morosini in Milan
– Metamorphic Massage Course held in Florence by Gaston Saint-Pierre
– Information Course on the 5 Biological Laws discovered by Dr. Hamer, held in Rimini by Dr. Claudio Trupiano
From January 2013, together with my husband, Fosco Matteini, we decide to leave the AG-TB brand and continue our professional activity with individual and group sessions of Holistic Morphological Harmonization –A.M.O.- at our Rimini studio in Via D. Campana, 51 / b.